2016 Blueseventy Sprint Female Fullsuit The Sprint ups the ante of what an entry-level wetsuit should be. We studied the competition. Blueseventy spoke to beginners and seasoned athletes, they moved seam lines, added buoyancy, improved flexibility and added some exciting features not available in the rest of their wetsuit line. The result is a suit that sets the standard for how an athlete’s first wetsuit should fit, perform and feel. Because how you feel out in the open water is everything.
- BETTER RUBBER Building a better suit starts with the rubber. The 2016 edition of the Sprint has been upgraded to 100% Yamamoto #38 cell rubber. Yamamoto is a premier manufacturer of neoprene and #38 makes the Sprint an affordable entry that doesn’t sacrifice buoyancy or comfort.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) The new Sprint is SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- SILICONE CUFFS New for 2016 is the addition of silicone leg and ankle cuffs on the Sprint. When wet the silicone cuffs provide a super slick surface that allows the suit to literally “pop” off at the wrists and ankles.
- LOWERED COLLAR Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- BUOYANCY The new Sprint was built off a modified version of our popular Fusion suit. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag, more speed while conserving energy.
- FLEXIBILITY No other entry level wetsuit features thin 1.5mm Yamamoto high quality neoprene in the arm and arm gussets.