FEATURES REACTIVE STRETCH TECHNOLOGY (RST)
A blend of SCS coating, 2mm neoprene and our orange high stretch jersey improves arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- SIDE PANELS The new Reaction benefits from 2mm thin Side Panels that begin at the arm gussets and end at the knee. This technology improves fit and body position in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL A central split chest panel allow greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- LOWERED COLLAR Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- SINGLE SEAM TUBE LEGS Our tube construction in the lower leg uses a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- KNEE FLEX 2mm panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when running to transition.
- HONEYCOMB FOREARM PANELS Our exclusive honeycomb forearm print allows extra feel for the water and additional propulsion.
- AQUASEAL The 4 way stretch fabric in our silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcomed water entry, without catching when removing the suit. BUOYANCY The Reaction tiers buoyancy 4-5-4 by centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer. Two chest panels of 4mm accentuate natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are laterally orientated in order to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- FLEXIBILITY Our striking bright orange inner jersey provides the Reaction’s highly flexible 4 way stretch focused in the premium Yamamoto 39 cell 1.5mm thin arms, oversized arm gussets, centre chest panel and tube legs.