- Can be worn by leading age group and professional swimmers as the design lends itself as much to young leading age-grouper as well as the bodies of fully developed professional swimmers.
- Fabric is one of the most unique we are yet to see in the market place. The Dolfin “exclusive” Titanium (Ti) Hydrolock weave provides the highest strength to weight ratio in the industry
- The 3D profile of the HydroLock weave when loaded enable maximum tensile strength across all directions of the human form, providing steady and uniform compression.
- Special coating over each fibre decreases the coefficient of friction in completion ensuring less drag and increased longevity and durability.
- Selective compression wrapping provides for zoned control in the places the swimmers need it most and augments compression and streamlining.
- The Booster Shield Works in conjunction with control welding to enhance muscle return and reduce vibration in key areas chest, torso and thigh.
- Latest Technology in Silicone Gripper around the leg opening ensuring comfort, fit and durability.
“With this suits ability to fit so many different ages and with unseen fabric and race suit technology. I believe this suit will be a wise choice for many competitive swimmers. I 100% believe you will not be disappointed if you give this suit a chance!” ( Michelle Graham, National race suit specialist)