All Swimming Race Suits in the Aqua Shop range are FINA approved
Whether you are a school, club, age-group, college, open national or master swimmer - in need of a jammer, one piece suit or a kneeskin : Selecting a race suit is not always a simple task but
Aqua Shop understands your needs for racing swimwear
- The need to feel good in the water
- The need for the suit to fit according to your body shape
- The need for a suit to be made of quality fabric and be of the highest craftsmanship
- The need for the suit to have a technical advantage so you can swim fast
Every suit made available through the Aqua Shop not only meets this criteria but also one of value i.e. ensuring you don't have to pay too much for a top performing race suit to meet your needs.
Aqua Shop only provides you with the "best of the best" in race suit product
Selecting a suit
Each race suit available will differ according to fabric, design, fit and feel.
The suit you choose may depend on your
- distance of event,
- individual preferences e.g body shape , the tightness you like, cut etc
- level of swimming
Get the right advice and service
- Aqua Shop knows from experience the importance of being sized,
fitted correctly and receiving after-sale service.
- Aqua Shop have fitted race suits for more than 20 years and
have over 120 years combined experience in the swimming industry.
- Aqua Shop have been part of the race suit evolution and fitted no less than
10 different brands in a range of fabrics to every sort of swimming athlete including
World Record Holders.
Our national race suit specialist and support staff can:
- Size you
- Give you advice in selecting a race suit for your individual preferences
You will receive from our specialists
- Advice on the best fitting techniques and tricks
- The best tips on how to care for your suit
If you require any advice in sizing your preferred race suit, choosing the right race suit or any other assistance please:
phone 1300 132 852
or visit any of the Aqua Shop Stores